November 5, 2009

And To Think I Was Going To Delete These

After all the tedium of switching over to a new computer, it's time to see what this new puppy can do.

Well, to really explore all the bells and whistles of an application like, say, iPhoto, let your eight-year-old have a little quality time with it. Here's what mine came up with:


Hey! I didn't know you could take a picture of your eye and see it four different(?) ways! Wow!!!

Or, how about this one? Somehow she manages to get the audio/video recorder working, get the lyrics and moves up on the screen (my computer does karaoke duty) and dance around my desk, sometimes perilously close to my brand new 24" iMac. (It goes to show that you don't need to know the words to sing a song.)




(If you can't see the video, and you want to, please click here to go to the original: http://www.doublekfarms.blogspot.com...it's worth it!)


3 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE! I am sitting here watching the dance over and over and over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here is the inside joke: the pulling up of the pants. Lizzie knows what I am talkin' about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll show the Little Ducks. Love it

    ReplyDelete