September 28, 2010

What a Day

Today I received my application for AARP membership.

Yes, I am turning 50 next month...get those presents ready!

I had a few hot flashes today. They were making themselves more evident than usual.

Do they have something to do with the arrival of the mail?

Hubby took me out for an early birthday dinner.

Yum, Thai food!

He also brought me the present that I have been waiting for for months --

something that is going to be hard for me to break --

something that is going to clean up the yard at both the house and the cabin --

a Stihl weedwhacker.

Yes, I really did want that as a present.

2 comments:

  1. I girl after my own heart. I would love a present like that too, and the Thai food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Duck, you can use it when you come. It has a two-year warranty on it, so I can assure you that you will be able to try it out!

    ReplyDelete